luni, 30 octombrie 2017

Autumn Flyfishing

It's that time of the year when the forest is Golden and the water levels are low and clear. It's my favorite time of the year to be in the nature and the fishing is also good, especially for grayling. I was this time fishing on the Neckar river, on a stretch where is also a golf club. It;s very nice to fish and walk through a green biliard like scenary. Fishing was hard but the small nymphs made the diferrence. I managed to catch some nice grayling and a couple of trout too. My wife came to film me and we made a small movie. I will try to do more in the future.
Enjoy!

Autumn Flyfishing Video























Un comentariu:

  1. Te salut. Păcat că ai renunțat la a mai posta pe blog în favoarea clipurilor de pe You Tube...
    În spiritul reciprocității am să te rog să schimbi adresa blogului meu din Intersting stuff din www.ady-fly-online.com în https://ady-fly-on-line.blogspot.com (probleme cu providerul! lol).
    Mulțumesc și toate cele bune. Fir întins!

    RăspundețiȘtergere